Thursday, January 11, 2007

i think i'm in love

The image “http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/products/mn/BGV000Q_mn.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
i don't know why but i have this sudden infatuation for the marc jacobs stam bag. i was shopping yesterday at bloomingdales and i saw it from afar. of course, i could not help myself but to run over and explain to my sister "this is THE bag! this is it!"
seeing all these clearly stylish people with the stam, you know it's a big deal. and how about the model it's named for? jessica stam? on style.com there are 865 photos of her on the catwalk. gorgeous photos, might i add.


at $1275, i won't be purchasing the stam bag at any point in my lifetime
dare to dream, my friends. dare to dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You never know... you could be 'discovered' and become a supermodel and have a Marc Jacobs bag named after you. I wish I could afford the bag... IMO it's gorgeous, but I think it'll be on it's way out soon
xoxo

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home